Friday, March 26, 2010

Scanning old photos

Thanks to everyone who's been adding themselves as followers of the blog and your words of encouragement! From time to time we'll be making exclusive offers to our blog followers and Facebook fans, so be sure to add yourselves :)

I promised i'd be back again soon with some more examples, so here I am :)

These are some old photos I came across of my best friend from primary school and another family friend. We only had the photos (no negatives) and of course after years of sitting in a shoe box (groan) the photos had faded and had some marks & stains on them.

It is amazing what a difference Dean was able to make to them...









This type of editing is quick and easy if you know what you're doing (me, I have no idea it would take me hours upon hours and never look that good - but Dean has a knack for these ones!), so we're happy to offer the great price of $10 for 2 photos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment