Sunday, March 21, 2010

My gorgeous nephews...

Well "The Photo Fixer" is going great guns, but it's about time I started blogging a bit more regularly to update you on some of the magic that Dean can do with your photos.

I LOVE this photo of my three nephews together, but unfortunately it was way back in 2003 when digital cameras werent quite up to par and the flash was harrrrsh and totally washed it out...


And here is what Dean was able to do. It's definately not perfect, he explained that without spending hours on it it was difficult to get it looking really good...but I am over the moon with how it turned out!!!

(Oh and I also got him to get rid of the frame in the top left corner so it wasnt so distracting)...



Be sure to become a follower of the blog or bookmark it as we'll be updating regularly to give you examples of what The Photo Fixer can do for you :)
 

3 comments:

  1. ooh what a fantastic difference Dean... Great work.. I like x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fantastic - love how the colours have been changed and the frame gone. xx

    ReplyDelete